Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Greetings from CF Deployed Soldiers in Afghanistan

With assistance of the Department of Defence, our troops currently deployed in Afghanistan and the Arabian Gulf have sent Holiday Season Greetings for families and friends. I have posted them below for you to see (and I will continue posting as I get the videos). All I ask is, if you know families of the soldiers below, could you please share this with them.Thank you. ~ m.m.
Message 1 Holiday Greetings from: Bdr Christopher Coelho, Bdr Matthew Flynn, Capt Brandy McKenna, Capt Carolyn Gervais, Capt. Giles McClintock, Capt. Stan French, Capt. Yvonne Brierley, Civ. Janet Harrington, Cpl. Christian Nungisa, Cpl. Cindy Ryan, Cpl. Denise Hache, Cpl. Joseph McEachern.

Message 2 Holiday Greetings from: Cpl. Kate Thomasen, Cpl. Krista McKeough, Cpl. Tim Mackenzie, LCol. Heather Coombs, Lt(N) Clay Cochrane, Lt (N) Micheal Greer, Maj. Lee-Anne Quinn, MCpl. Andrea Plante, MCpl. Chris Misztal, MCpl. David Larocque, MCpl. Jason Papineau, and MCpl Scott Vandervaate.
.

Message 3 Christmas Greetings from: MCpl. Tricia Soucy-Phillips, MS Danny Moores, Pte. Patrick Rodrigues, WO Chris Seefried and WO Larry Leduc

1 comment:

MandaAnn85 said...

Hello...My name is Amanda and I was wondering if you could contact me. I know someone in one of your videos and was sad to see that I cannot access it to watch it. This is the only way I have found to be able to contact you. My email address is amandatokish@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon, as I'd really enjoy watching the video. I you nd your family are well. Please take care.